Sports & Imports
Sports & Imports is the first collision shop in Georgia to be certified by Mercedes-Benz, and they are certified for aluminum frame repair. You can trust them to restore your Mercedes-Benz vehicle to 100% factory condition – preserving your investment and protecting your safety.
Please contact Sports & Imports directly.
Two convenient locations:
- Certification, Experience & Training
- Quality Workmanship
- Innovation & Equipment
- Outstanding Service
- Industry Leadership
- Safety & Environmental Responsibility
- They were the first collision shop in Georgia to be certified by Mercedes-Benz when the certification program as initiated in 2003.
- They have been in the Mercedes-Benz collision repair business since 1981.
- They have 15 master technicians all have over 20 years of experience, and all are Gold Class certified by I-CAR (the leading industry training and certification organization)
- They are one of a very few collision repair shops in the Southeast certified to repair aluminum frame vehicles.
- Only Sports & Imports features Celette equipment, which allows our technicians to measure and position frame elements with perfect precision and meet the exacting Mercedes-Benz factory specifications.
How do you benefit from this approach?
- Safety -The care we take in making sure repairs are done right means your Mercedes-Benz is as safe as when it was new.
- Value – Getting it right the first time means you will probably never need to return for additional repairs or “re-do’s.” In fact, of the almost 300 vehicles we repair every month, only 1-3 typically must be brought back for additional work.
- Impeccable craftsmanship and our lifetime warranty protect your investment.
- The finest welding equipment
- Mercedes-Benz approved paint
- Paint booths of our own design, with 30% more light than in the factory and six feet of extra space. This allows us to paint multiple parts at once for a perfect color match.
- Buffing rooms that feature special 360-degree lighting for complete visibility.
They are proud of our facilities and have a complete open-door policy – please ask for a tour of the shop anytime!
- They are very active in I-CAR (the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair), the leading education and certification provider for the collision repair industry. Gene Hamilton was proud to serve as national I-CAR chairman in 2004. We also host one of eight I-CAR mobile test sites for aluminum and steel welding.
- Our high-tech training room is open to anyone who is working to improve the industry, and our apprenticeship program provides mentoring for technicians all over the Southeast. We also serve on the advisory boards of a number of leading technical schools.
- They are certified by ASE, the leading U.S. auto repair organization.
- They also work with the National Auto Body Council and the Collision Repair Council in charitable efforts on behalf of the industry and its employees.
- There paint gun cleaner recycles lacquer thinner and allows us to use 80% less of that chemical than most shops.
- There lights and air compressors that are timed to minimize power usage.
- There buildings feature insulation, HVAC, and internal walls and doors designed for efficient heating and air conditioning.
They are proud of our facilities and the innovations we have put in place – ask for a tour anytime!