Did you know?
Find our more about our Dealership
Did you know? RBM of Atlanta is proud to be part of community of greater Atlanta for 58 years. We are family owned and operated and have resided in Sandy Springs since 1988. Here are some of our achievements that we’re very proud of, but couldn’t have done it without our great customers and employees.
- First Courtesy Vehicle Fleet in Georgia for our service customers
- First to offer Mercedes-Benz Express Service in Georgia
- First to offer Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery service
- A 2021 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition (a 7x Winner)
- Recognized by J.D. Power as a 2022 Dealer of Excellence (a 5x recipient)
We’re proud to be able to offer the highest availability in both sales and service.
Why consider our dealership
- Over 400 new and pre-owned vehicles in inventory
- Mercedes-Benz Vans (Metris and Sprinter) in inventory
- 72 service bays
- Over 120 appointment times available on weekdays, and over 60 available on Saturdays
- Over 200 courtesy vehicles to use when your vehicle is at RBM of Atlanta for maintenance and repair
- Over 3,000 years of dedicated Mercedes-Benz experience
- 14+ years average tenure of our sales associates
- 10+ years average tenure of our assistant service managers
- 8+ years average tenure of our service technicians
We strive to keep both our employees and customers within the RBM of Atlanta family. This is a dealership where we know you and you know us. We believe in longevity and we earn that one customer at a time. We’ve had the pleasure seeing generations of customers come through our dealership, our original customers are bringing in their grandchildren to do business with us (we are honored and grateful). We are proud to say that we have generations of employees working with and for us; father and son, father and daughter, mother and son, mother and daughter. We are honored to serve Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Norcross, Marietta, and all of greater Atlanta.
We look forward to you joining our family and look forward to keeping you part of our RBM of Atlanta family.