Benefits of Leasing | Mercedes-Benz
Benefits of Leasing a Mercedes-Benz from Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
A new vehicle more often.
Leasing is a great way to drive a beautiful new Mercedes-Benz vehicle every two or three years, equipped with the latest options and technology. Plus, with a long list of benefits, like those listed below, leasing can be the perfect choice for your lifestyle and driving needs.
The Mercedes-Benz Financial Services First Class Lease® program is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. Consider the following:
- Comparable or lower monthly payment is often typical, as compared to the payment when purchasing a vehicle
- A lower payment means more disposable income for other investments
- Loyalty offers are often available
- New vehicle every two or three years (typical lease term is 24-36 months)
- Shorter lease cycles allow for leasing of new vehicles with the latest technology
- No vehicle trade or resale concerns
- GAP Waiver is part of the lease agreement that covers the difference between the insurance proceeds and the balance due to Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, less any deductible, in case of total loss of vehicle
- Straight-forward, easy lease-end process, The First Class Finish®
- Vehicle covered under manufacturer’s warranty
- Lower Maintenance expenses can be expected during the first few years of driving
- Protection from vehicle market value changes
- Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use. And leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor)
- Whether you drive 7,500 miles, 20,000 miles, or anywhere in between, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services’ First Class Lease® can be customized to meet your specific needs while lowering your monthly payment. Our High Mileage lease option provides an extra 5,000 miles per year for a total annual allowance of 20,000 miles. Or, if you currently drive less than 10,000 miles per year, our Ultra Low Mileage lease may be right for you with only 7,500 miles/year.
Leasing means there is no hassle with trading-in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a set purchase option.
Ask one of our sales consultants for details.