2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Benchmarks can’t be benched. So the standard-setting GLC SUV enters 2020 with sleeker style and smarter tech. All-LED lighting helps you see and be seen. Fresh details, clean lines and sporty proportions make sure you look great, too.
Cutting-edge luxury, tailored to a perfect fit.
Spacious and sensuous, the acclaimed GLC cabin advances in refinement. Trim choices include three natural-grain woods. And every surface rewards your touch, from genuine aluminum switches to a spectrum of hand-fitted upholstery.
Driving in high definition.
A wide array of features deserves a widescreen cockpit. A new 10.25-inch central touchscreen responds to your touch on the console, the steering wheel or itself. A reconfigurable 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster is available, too.
A firm belief in flexibility.
Fashionable is also functional in a GLC. The roomy rear seat folds down in a 40/20/40 split to accommodate all sorts of people-parcel combos. The power liftgate opens to reveal a spacious cargo area with underfloor storage standard. 
The turbo GLC 300 and plug-in hybrid GLC 350e with EQ Power are both energetic and energy-conscious. They embrace the road and your passion for driving with composed comfort and a feeling of confident control. And they reassert the “sport” in SUV.
Rides with refinement. Corners with confidence.
The fully independent 4-wheel multilink suspension clings to curves yet glides over bumps and is rugged in the rough. Versatile selective damping offers refined comfort, yet firms up instantly in sharp turns.
More power. For an even more enthusiastic response.
Boosted to 255 hp, the turbocharged GLC 300 can rush to 60 in just 6.1 seconds. Direct Injection and multispark ignition can self-tune in milliseconds. The GLC 350e adds plug-in hybrid power for 315 hp (combined) and brisk acceleration. 
Nine speeds and five modes. Shifts that suit you.
The 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic is smooth, sporty and smart. DYNAMIC SELECT lets you dial in the GLC’s driving character, from enthusiastic Sport mode to easygoing ECO. There’s even a mode you can set up as you like.
4MATIC®: All-wheel drive. For all kinds of drivers.
4MATIC® continually sends the engine’s torque to the wheels that can put it to the best use. On slippery roads, it elevates driving confidence. It’s lightweight, nimble, and fuel-efficient, to enhance handling and fun year-round. 
The GLC’s new intelligent voice assistant turns conversational language into cockpit control. The richly tailored cabin wraps state-of-the-art innovation in artful design, pairing sensible benefits with sensory delights.
Say what you want. Your GLC responds.
Using Artificial Intelligence that learns your preferences, MBUX can turn your words into your GLC’s action. Say “Hey, Mercedes, I’m chilly” and it can warm the cabin. Say “I need a coffee” and the available MB Navigation can guide you with live on-screen video of turns. 
Touch, swipe, pinch. Your GLC responds to that, too.
Clarity comes from a new 10.25-inch central touchscreen, standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto, and available Burmester® surround sound. A console touchpad and steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons put a world of features at your fingertips. 
It fits in your pocket. And reaches the world.
Mercedes me connect makes ownership easy. Access Remote Start or Lock/Unlock, see your vehicle status, or schedule service, all from your phone. And in-car WiFi for up to eight devices is available for a low monthly rate.   
It looks out for your future. Milliseconds at a time.
Standard Blind Spot Assist helps make driving or even exiting the car safer. Available assists also help you change lanes with a tap of your finger, and can slow your cruising speed for an offramp. A network of sensors can look out for danger ahead, even if it’s coming from behind. 
It brings new meaning to ambience. Over and over.
Beyond the wide range of upholstery and trim options, available 64-color LED ambient lighting lets you customize your GLC’s cabin any time the mood strikes. There are also multicolor motifs, and you can even say “Hey, Mercedes” to change the color. 
It’s a hybrid with an edge. And a plug for your future.
The GLC 350e is the only plug-in hybrid that’s also a GLC. So it outperforms and out-innovates: A new, larger battery pack extends its electric-only range, making it possible to run short errands without using any gas. Radar helps it recoup energy as you brake. And GPS map data can better its highway efficiency and in-town range, even when you’re not navigating.   
- Vehicle may not be exactly as shown.
- As a concept car, the designs, features, etc. are subject to change.
- Unsecured cargo can become hazardous in a collision. Always secure cargo using the floor-mounted tie-downs.
- Lower-aspect-ratio tires and accompanying wheels provide substantially increased treadwear, increased tire noise and reduced ride comfort. Serious wheel and tire damage may occur if the vehicle is operated on rough or damaged road surfaces or upon encountering road debris or obstacles. These tires are not designed for use on snow and ice. Winter tires mounted on appropriately sized and approved wheels are recommended for driving in those conditions.
- Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
- No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
- While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behavior, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system’s audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area, may require periodic updating, and may not reflect recent or temporary changes to roadways.
- Apple CarPlay™ is a product of Apple Inc. Android Auto is a product of Google Inc. Device and app providers’ terms and privacy statements apply. Requires connected compatible device and data plan. Apps, content and features are selected solely by their providers. Connection to apps and streaming services may be limited by the device’s network connection. Data usage is routed through device and subject to fees, charges and restrictions in user’s wireless plan. Vehicle’s factory audio/information interface, including COMAND® navigation, may not be used simultaneously with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. When Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is in use, the steering-wheel voice control button accesses Siri® or Google voice recognition software for voice commands.
- All Mercedes me services operate only where cellular and GPS signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. Mercedes me connect Assist Services, and 3 years of Mercedes me connect services are Included at no additional charge with new-vehicle sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer. Models with COMAND® navigation also include 3 years of map updates, 1 year of Concierge Service, and a 1-month trial (up to 1GB) of in-vehicle WiFi and streaming audio. Subscriber Agreement is required for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required to use certain services. Connection may be limited by cellular signal and other factors. Features may be introduced and updated at varying dates, and may also require a vehicle software update. Some services may be limited or restricted in some areas. Driver is responsible for complying with traffic and other laws. See your dealer or MBUSA.com/mercedesme for details.
- The Mercedes me connect Mobile App is compatible with Apple iPhone® models running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android-based phones running OS 2.3 or later.
- WiFi requires Multimedia Package.
- Some systems are optional. Even the most advanced safety systems may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It is the driver’s responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for system alerts before braking or taking evasive action, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance. See Operator’s Manual for system operating speeds and additional information and warnings.
- 2020 EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Highway estimate is with a fully charged battery.
- Some features are optional, or further enhanced by other options.