Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty
Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty Coverage
The Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty is an extension of the original New Vehicle Limited Warranty with a few exceptions3, and covers the components listed in the chart below.
|Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty Covered Components |
|Turbocharger||Passenger Car 4Matic® Components||SUV 4-Wheel Drive System|
|Rear Axle||Cooling System||Fuel Injection System|
|Electrical Systems||Electrical Systems||Steering System|
|Suspension Traction and Stability Systems||Climate Control||Power Seat Drive Cables|
|Central Locking System||COMAND®/MCS||Navigation System|
|Radio Receiver||Radio||CD Player|
|Speakers||Antenna Motor and Mast|
| This is a summary of coverage. Some types of service are not covered under the Extended Limited Warranty plan. Please see your dealer for complete terms, including coverage exclusions and warranty information. Not available on SLS and SLR.|
Coverage for greater peace of mind.
Life is a journey that can take you in many different directions. To help protect against the unexpected obstacles along the way, there is Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty coverage. Gain the peace of mind that comes with the exceptional coverage and service you get with Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty.
The Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty is available for purchase before, and is effective as soon as, the New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires.
|Extended Limited Warranty Options:|
The Extended Limited Warranty Plan may be added to your finance agreement or prepaid up front. Your Mercedes-Benz dealer will work with you to help you determine the approach that will best fit your needs.
Benefits you will find value in.
With the Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty, you’ll enjoy:
- Provides a level of coverage beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty1
- Helps to retain market value and vehicle integrity by using Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts
- Transferable to another owner when sold in a private sale, helping to maintain
- No deductibles, prior approvals or cumbersome paperwork
- Honored at any of the more than 380+ authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships (U.S. and Puerto Rico)
- 100% refundable if cancelled prior to the expiration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty2 Unmatched Service.
- Service by expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians
- Using the latest diagnostic equipment specifically designed for Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Restored to factory standards and specifications
More great protection.
The Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty offers additional coverage with term options for up to three years after the original New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires.
After your Mercedes–Benz New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage expires, by time duration or mileage, the Extended Limited Warranty continues to cover:
- Powertrain components
- Brakes (excluding normal wear of discs and pads)
- Electrical systems
- Climate control
- Audio and navigation systems
- Central locking
- Convertible/retractable top systems (if applicable)
- Additional components as listed in your Extended Limited Warranty Agreement
Plus, your Extended Limited Warranty includes the legendary support of the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance program available to you with Sign and Drive service, providing a technician to:
- Jump-start a dead battery
- Change a flat tire with your spare
- Re-inflate flat tire on vehicles equipped with Tirefit kit
- Bring fuel for an empty tank
Put your trust in Mercedes-Benz and RBM of Atlanta. To purchase the Extended Limited Warranty or to learn more, please call or visit with our Finance Office.
Download a copy of the Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty Brochure.
Coverage exclusions may apply.
- Vehicle batteries, tires, shock absorbers/suspension struts, phone and communications service infrastructure, soft top, glass, paint and appearance items
- Damage due to lack of required maintenance, improper maintenance or the use of other than original equipment parts, non-approved parts or fluids, improper body repairs
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear, normal maintenance services
- Damage due to accidents, misuse of vehicle, negligence, fraud, improper adjustments, disconnection or tampering, alterations to the vehicle, objects striking the vehicle
- Damage caused by outside influences and the environment such as acts of nature, fuel or fluid contamination, corrosion, mold or airborne fallout
- Repairs not performed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer
- Vehicle used for commercial purposes
- Any amount exceeding the actual market value of the vehicle