Sports & Imports is the first collision shop in Georgia to be certified by Mercedes-Benz, and the only one certified for aluminum frame repair. You can trust us to restore your Mercedes-Benz vehicle to 100% factory condition – preserving your investment and protecting your safety.
Please contact Sports & Imports directly. Two convenient locations:
What makes us unique?
- Certification, Experience & Training
- Quality Workmanship
- Innovation & Equipment
- Outstanding Service
- Industry Leadership
- Safety & Environmental Responsibility
Certification, Experience & Training
Only Sports & Imports has the equipment, experience, and training needed to ensure that your Mercedes-Benz is repaired exactly to 100% factory condition.
- Mercedes-Benz Certification – We were the first collision shop in Georgia to be certified by Mercedes-Benz when the certification program as initiated in 2003. Since then, fewer than have a dozen shops have received certification.
- We have been in the Mercedes-Benz collision repair business since 1981.
- Our 15 master technicians all have over 20 years of experience, and all are Gold Class certified by I-CAR (the leading industry training and certification organization)
- Aluminum Repair – We are the only collision repair shop in the Southeast certified to repair aluminum frame vehicles, and one of only 13 shops nationwide with this capability.
- Only Sports & Imports features Celette equipment, which allows our technicians to measure and position frame elements with perfect precision and meet the exacting Mercedes-Benz factory specifications.
At Sports & Imports, we approach collision repair as a craft. Our focus is on quality and safety, not quantity and speed. So even though your repairs may take a few days longer, you can be confident that we will take no shortcuts in restoring your vehicle to 100% factory specifications. And all our work is backed with a lifetime warranty – for as long as you own the vehicle.
How do you benefit from this approach?
- Safety – The care we take in making sure repairs are done right means your Mercedes-Benz is as safe as when it was new.
- Value – Getting it right the first time means you will probably never need to return for additional repairs or "re-do’s." In fact, of the almost 300 vehicles we repair every month, only 1-3 typically must be brought back for additional work.
- Impeccable craftsmanship and our lifetime warranty protect your investment.
Innovation & Equipment
Sports & Imports has made substantial investments in the equipment needed to meet ensure that your vehicle is returned to 100% factory specifications. We have applied our experience and imagination to create custom-designed and built repair facilities that are truly second-to-none. And we have the capabilities to perform all the repairs your vehicle might need.
Only Sports & Imports features Celette equipment, which allows our technicians to measure and position frame elements with perfect precision, exactly as they were done at the factory. And all our work is backed with a lifetime warranty – for as long as you own the vehicle.
We also feature:
- The finest welding equipment
- Mercedes-Benz approved paint
- Paint booths of our own design, with 30% more light than in the factory and six feet of extra space. This allows us to paint multiple parts at once for a perfect color match.
- Buffing rooms that feature special 360-degree lighting for complete visibility.
We are proud of our facilities and have a complete open-door policy – please ask for a tour of the shop anytime!
At Sports & Imports, we make what can be a difficult time as easy and stress-free for you as possible. This begins when you enter one of our facilities, where you may be a little surprised to find yourself in a clean, welcoming environment with a comfortable waiting area.
You’ll also find an experienced team who are committed to your convenience. We will arrange to have a rental car waiting for you if necessary. We are approved by most major insurance companies, and we make it easy for you by handling all your insurance claims.
While your car is in our care, you can rest assured that it will be completely safe and well cared-for. And we also offer secure after-hours pickup for your convenience.
The Sports & Imports team, led by our founder Gene Hamilton, are leaders in the collision repair field, and dedicated to fostering knowledge, innovation and safety throughout the industry. We are active in all leading collision industry organizations.
- We are very active in I-CAR (the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair), the leading education and certification provider for the collision repair industry. Gene Hamilton was proud to serve as national I-CAR chairman in 2004. We also host one of eight I-CAR mobile test sites for aluminum and steel welding.
- Our high-tech training room is open to anyone who is working to improve the industry, and our apprenticeship program provides mentoring for technicians all over the Southeast. We also serve on the advisory boards of a number of leading technical schools.
- We are certified by ASE, the leading U.S. auto repair organization.
- We also work with the National Auto Body Council and the Collision Repair Council in charitable efforts on behalf of the industry and its employees.
Safety & Environmental Responsibility
At Sports & Imports, we are deeply committed to protecting your vehicle, our employees, and – importantly – our environment.
We ensure complete safety and security for your vehicle at all times. Our facilities are equipped with burglar and fire alarm systems with 24-hour mobile phone alert. And a unique bar code inventory system tracks all the parts related to your vehicle.
We have made significant investments to minimize the environmental impact of everything we do, including innovative recycling processes and equipment and energy-efficient building design. To cite just a few examples:
- Our paint gun cleaner recycles lacquer thinner and allows us to use 80% less of that chemical than most shops.
- Our lights and air compressors that are timed to minimize power usage.
- Our buildings feature insulation, HVAC, and internal walls and doors designed for efficient heating and air conditioning.
We are proud of our facilities and the innovations we have put in place – ask for a tour anytime!